Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today's Don't-Knock-It-Till-You-Try-It

Today's Daily Don't-Knock-It-Till-You-Try-It is....

Strawberries with Chocolate Peanut Butter
(or, if you're not as epicurely inclined as I am, plain peanut butter will do)
You've probably had strawberries dipped in chocolate at least 800 times in your life. Is it delicious? Oh, yeah. But cliche? I'm afraid so. So now I present you with a twist on the classic. While Chocolate Peanut Butter adds just a hint of peanut butter to the old recipe, plain ol' peanut butter does an interesting job with it. I'm not sure how much I like strawberries with just pb (maybe if I'd've had crunchy, my opinion would be different) but hey--it's not too bad.
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares