Thursday, June 09, 2005

I Just Don't Get It!

I love driving to school with Miryam because I really get to see the road differently. Mir has this insane radar-like ability to notice when cars don't use their blinkers. This may seem like a normal ability, but Miryam goes on super-power mode. She can spot a car about 197,893 feet away on a road with a curve if it makes a turn or merges without a blinker. It's incredible.

Yesterday, Mir and I were discussing that her pet peeve is when people don't use their blinkers and mine is the overusage of periods. Then this morning I opened my mail to find this banner at the top of my mailbox:



What the hell is this?
"You pay what we pay not a cent more." Is that sentence supposed to mean something? Forget periodusagitis for a minute, this sentence needs a simple "and." If GM doesn't like the way an and sounds in there, they can manage (but hardly) with a dash. Urgh!

Alls I'm saying is that if you don't agree with me that the media is in desperate need of copy editors, just wait until I copy what it says on the back of my conditioner. (And no, it isn't "Wash. Rinse. Repeat." It's really awful!)

4 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Jewdar is pretty sharp too. and keep in mind, it only bothers me because it puts other peoples' lives in danger, like Dina's, but most importantly, mine. I feel like I just broke about 12 grammar rules. Sorry, Deens.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:57:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Mesiach said...

Dina. Don't. You. Understand. That. You. Can't. Have. Everyone. Be. Perfect;

Thursday, June 09, 2005 6:08:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, it's time to enroll you in a grammar class. I'll join too because mine isn't too great. And Rands, I would recheck the spelling mistakes on my previous postings if I were you.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:39:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

We all have our bad days.

Friday, June 10, 2005 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares