Sunday, June 12, 2005

My Erev Shavout Adventure (Although It's Not So Great)

I opened the freezer door to take out the pie crust I made earlier today for my cheesecake (the recipe said to freeze the dough). I had no time to make a move or a sound before the dish was splattered on the kitchen tiles. I think the dish slid down or something and just hit the floor really hard. There was glass scattered every which way and I couldn't even move from shock. Plus, it looked really funny cause the dough was just sitting there on the floor still in perfect condition.
My mother walked into the kitchen because she heard the loud bang and the first thing she said was, "well, broken glass is a siman mazal."
Can I possibly love my mom enough?

(Please note that I'm only injured on my toe. There's a cut so deep on my left big toe that it's bleeding through two band-aids! Coooooooool!)

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats what happens when u exploit innocent animals. how would u like it if u were hooked up to a machine to suck out ure juices? mother natures revenge animal exploiter

-flashed

Sunday, June 12, 2005 4:54:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor deens!!! can you still wear heels to school for the rest of the summer? or does this injury justify the need for a pedicure? uch! i just realized i sound like moish.hehe. sorry, flashed.

Sunday, June 12, 2005 4:59:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hey! I don't think I've gotten a pedicure in months, by the way. But then, that's because I like that $13 manicure place and a pedicure there would be unimaginably expensive--like, even more than their massages! Hahahahaha. Okay, that wasn't funny.

Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares