Monday, August 08, 2005

Acappella...

I happen not to be much of an acappella fan. As a matter of fact, acappella usually gets on my nerves. But recently, a friend sent me his school's acappella songs (?) and I thought, "eh, it's the three weeks...acapella's better than what I'm listening to...why not give it a try?" And you know what? It's not so bad.
So now I'm going to make my list of top five acappella suggestions (of my VERY* limited acappella knowledge):
University of Oregon (On the Rocks): Crash Into Me (<--best one!)
University of Pennsylvania (Off the Beat): Who Will Save Your Soul
University of Oregon (On the Rocks): Romeo and Juliet
University of Pennsylvania (Off the Beat): Wild Horses
University of Pennsylvania (Off the Beat): Landslide



*the only acappella groups I've heard are University of Oregon, from my friend, and U Penn, which I stumbled across once when trying to download "Who Will Save Your Soul."

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have two albums of acappella you need to hear of the acappella groupo from universary of maryland, and i have many friends who were in the acappella of queens college, and both are amazing. the rutgers one is decent.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 12:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares