Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Welcome Back

I walked into the Hillel room today to find Randy and Russel deep in a political debate having to do with the disengagement. Before leaving the room, Randy threw a pen at me. (Actually, I took advantage of his inability to locate a marker and took the upperhand by launching a pen at him first. Then he threw it at me about three times and ended up keeping it and dubbing it, "a Sephardi pen," when I admitted that I didn't mind his keeping it because I, "don't like black pens.")

School's in.

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are making me so jealous. I think I'm gonna have to come back as a super senior.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:11:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't write in blue pen. i hate blue pens. want to trade?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares