Friday, September 02, 2005

And with Beards!

I wasn't going to write anything about the fun searchs people do that take them to Punks, but today I have met the exception: This search. That's right folks, we're number one for hot guys with beards on MSN's search page. How super-cool?

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Michael Lawrence said...

Your blog is great. Kol Hakavod. I am a Kiwi-Israeli looking to get my own blog attracting some more visitors. Basically, I facilitate Israel Current Affairs discussion in Israel and run Israel Advocacy Training Seminars.

Would you be interested in adding a link to my blog? Through my blog, I comment on Israeli Current Affairs.

Thanks for your help
The KIC Blog - www.kicisrael.blogspot.com - Israel Current Affairs
--
Michael Lawrence
KIC - Keeping It Current
www.kic.co.il
The New Voice for Current Affairs Sessions & Israel Advocacy Training in Israel

Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares