Sunday, October 16, 2005

Qotd

Dina: Lenny, this is a Public Service Announcement from me to you--ready?
Lenny: k
Lenny:
Dina: speedos are horrific
Lenny: hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhahahaha
hahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhaahahhaa
Lenny: this is better than the ninja turtles telling me not to smoke
pot. but all that did was interest me how they rolled those perfect joints
Dina: HAHA
Dina: for real?
Lenny: yeh actually
Dina: WOW!
Dina: so am I like your Quote of the Day or osmething?
Lenny: if i had one, you would be

First post. I'll be contributing more. I'll make you proud.

--Lenny "Bruce" M.

P.S. Gotta fix up the CSS ;-)

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Um, no...
You're just jealous cause I'm really cool.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:11:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel so special, because it was i who inspired it.

Monday, October 17, 2005 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares