Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Geeky Kids Love Us

You know that geeky kid Xian* who comments all the time? Well, if he doesn't end up marrying a Jewish girl, I could just see this being his house.

So really I don't know why I'm posting this Xmas thing. Perhaps because they're already playing Xmas songs on the radio and in all the stores and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet which is driving me crazy and this short video is so funny I feel like it's almost a parody. Ah, whatever...it's funny. :)

*Also known as gaun with the wind, gaun for now., and xian sounds like zion (among other names).

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, i am not even allowed to date jewish girls... that is not my rule btw.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:47:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

You can't say crusader! That's just...so wrong... :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares