Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bye Bye Beardie


It's that time of year again almost the counting of the Omer. Which means that the beards will come off (sorry Dina). I just shaved mine and not five minutes ago D.B. told me he was considering taking a pair of scissors to his. Also rumor has it that Nukes took his off not to long ago.
I'm not really sure why I waited so long. Afterall my face is beautifull!! hehe. I will miss it though. My beard and I had so many fun adventures together. We've spent shabbat at six different places, stayed forty hours in jail and traveled hundreds of miles between 501 Thomas Hunter Hall and Baldwin, NY. I'll miss him. I really will. But, for now I must focus on growing him a little brother.
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares