Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ode to the Candy Corn

I just made myself sick eating too many candy corns. The candy corn has the texture of wax and tastes like pure sugar, but for some reason, I am obsessed with it. Unlike how I am around Mike and Ikes, which I looooooove, I have absolutely no control over myself when found in a room with candy corns. And unfortunately for my dear stomach, my mother bought candy corn for Shabbat. I had on Friday, I had on Shabbat, I had on Sunday, I had on Monday, and just now, I finished the container. To be honest, I don't think anyone else had any of the candy corns (maybe Eliana or Julie had three when I held my hand out full for them to take) and now I'm just sick from the sugar.
But oh, how sweet surrender to the candy corn is.

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For somebody who's such a stickler for grammar, you seem to have forgotten that most English sentences demand the inclusion of objects.

:-D

Michael

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:02:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahahahahaha!

Oh, Michael.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares