Friday, July 01, 2005

We Make Your Dreams Come True-ue

Forced to go upstairs by my brother who won't tolerate my singing "when your room looks kinda weird and you wish that you weren't the-re, just close your eyes and make believe and you can be anywhe-re...Muppet Babies we make your dreams come true-ue..." anymore, I decided that the only way to get this stupid thing out of my head is to embrace it. So I went online to find some Muppet Babies somethings and I found the coolest website ever!

Check this out:
Muppet Baby Bios!

Personally, I always felt a certain something for Gonzo, since like him, I'm, "independent, imaginative, and just plain weird." I know Rands is a Fozzi person because of his, "wokka wokka wokka," line.

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Find me one for under $10 and it's a deal!

Friday, July 01, 2005 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares