Thursday, December 22, 2005

Alternate Transit Options

...from the NYTimes.

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

I actually like a lot of these alternate transit routes.

Dina and I were actullay discussing them late last night.

I can see it now. A news chopper will be covering the strike and the reporter will go "Uskflxy! I see someone in all pink rowing a pink canoe with a pair of matching oars!"

There's also "Uskflxy! Check that out! Where did she get a pink Segway?"

Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:28:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

There's also the wrxld mailing method but I'll have to remember to make holes for air.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares