Sunday, March 05, 2006

:(

I just wanted to say baruch Dayan haEmet.

4 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Rabbi Seinfeld said...

Read this too.

Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:24:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Sherbert said...

omgoodness.... WHAT HAPPENED????

Monday, March 06, 2006 4:30:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Adam Murray said...

I don't see how we can continue to call ourselves an evolved species when atrocities like this are committed

Monday, March 06, 2006 4:46:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

I just finished reading the article. Its absolutely disgusting, to say the least. I can't even find the words to express my horror.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares